Ottawa | Toronto | Brampton | | firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is designed for those graduates/post-graduates who have been identified as individuals of ‘high potential’ and are being fast-tracked to positions of authority in both public and private sector organisations.
The course will cover the following objectives:
- Reinforcing and developing existing Cyber Security and Information Assurance knowledge;
- To explore the genesis of Information Assurance from 1997 through to current day;
- To discuss the evolving Threat landscape and types of Generic Threat;
- To identify and manage effectively Information Assets and Business Critical Assets;
- Explore relevant legislation, legal rights and corporate and personal liabilities and responsibilities;
- Ensure all candidates have a shared baseline understanding of the critical importance of developing and promoting the right Cyber Security culture;
- Students know where to find further information and support; and have an opportunity for further development through coaching and mentoring.
Graduates / Post Graduates