Ottawa | Toronto | Brampton | | email@example.com
This course will provide CISOs with a unique opportunity to differentiate themselves, develop their understanding of the technical and non- technical challenges a CISO faces, and address the demands on today’s Cyber leaders.
Topics covered include:
- The evolving Cyber Threat landscape; including key vulnerabilities, risks and countermeasures;
- Key knowledge on understanding how Cyber Security impacts roles and responsibilities;
- Be provided with an overview of best practices on topics including: Strategy and Governance; Business Information Risk Management, Secure Architecture Strategies, Business and Security Resilience;
- Explore relevant legislation, legal rights and corporate and personal liabilities and responsibilities;
- Scenario based exercises.
Chief Information Officers (CISOs)