Ottawa | Toronto | Brampton | | email@example.com
IAOs will be provided with a safe and stimulating forum to discuss roles and responsibilities, key issues and challenges, along with examples of best practice.
The course will equip IAOs with in-depth knowledge and opportunities to apply their learning through real-world case studies and to effect change in their role immediately, covering topics such as:
- Why knowledge of Cyber Security is critical;
- An understanding of how Cyber Security impacts the IAO’s role and business;
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance best practice, as well as the multiple Threats and consequences (both external and internal);
- An overview of the law, legal rights and their responsibilities;
- Government and industry best practice on:
- strategy and governance;
- Information Assurance;
- risk management and risk appetite;
- and how to create and manage risk balance cases;
- Best practices regarding metrics and reporting;
Real world case studies and scenarios.
Information Asset Owners (IAOs) and Senior Managers