Ottawa | Toronto | Brampton | | firstname.lastname@example.org
This extensive, interactive and stimulating two day programme will provide CISOs with a unique opportunity to differentiate themselves; develop their understanding of the technical and non-technical challenges for this key role; and address the demands on today’s Cyber leaders.
The course will cover:
- How Cyber Security impacts on business and CISO leadership responsibilities;
- How the CISO role contributes to the organisation’s strategy;
- An overview of legal and liability challenges;
- The evolving threat landscape: people, processes and ICT;
- An understanding of ICT including Security Architecture Strategies;
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Risk Management, Incident Management and Business Resilience through real-life scenarios.
Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)