Ottawa (HQ) | Toronto | Brampton | +1 647 564 2999 | email@example.com
Cyber Security is a Board level issue. This course will highlight that it is the Board’s responsibility to drive the Cyber Security and Information Assurance program forward.
This Cyber Security Executive Board Training will cover:
- The Cyber Landscape including Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risks (provided with industry context);
- Strategy, Leadership and Governance responsibilities and liabilities;
- Consequences of non-compliance, breaches and relevant legislation;
- Best practice strategy and governance;
- An overview of the law and legal rights of individuals;
- Knowledge on Physical and Social Engineering Cyber security awareness;
- An engaging Crisis Management Exercise;
- Next steps/ priorities.
CEO and C-Suite Board members